Thursday 21 February 2013

Research and Planning - Sound Feedback

After improving the sound on my trailer and making the changes suggested by the audience feedback I received I asked my fellow class members and other members of my target audience for yet more feedback on the new and improved sound on my trailer.

Feedback:

My friend and class member Sammi, after asking to watch and listen to my trailer in class, said she really liked the sound and it definitely sounded horror rather than sci-fi which was a big improvement from the last time she listened to the trailer. She really liked the breathing sound as well.

My friend Martha gave me some feedback on Skype:
I had already though of adding light flickering sound effects over the part in the trailer where the light flickers, which is suggested in the above feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment