Friday 8 February 2013

Research and Planning - Sound Update


In response to my audience feedback regarding the lack of sound/score on my trailer, I have been working hard on Garageband to try and create a score - however, I'm finding it particularly difficult and I just can't seem to get to grips with Garageband at all. *insert sad face here* :'(

I have started watching Garageband tutorials on YouTube, which have helped a little with how to use Garageband, however they haven't helped me to create anything on Garageband that sounds remotely horror style.

This was a particularly helpful 20 minute tutorial:


I have managed to create the start of a score for my horror trailer, however before I go any further and continue with this score I am going to collect some audience feedback on the sound to make sure I'm heading in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment