Thursday 27 September 2012

Research and Planning - Actor: Alex Hardisty

Alexander Hardisty
Friend and amateur/semi-professional musical theatre actor Alexander Hardisty has shown an interest in being part of my horror movie trailer. Although Alex is more used to treading the boards than being on film I believe his capabilities as an actor will allow for an easy and smooth transition from the stage to the screen. Alex is exceptionally good at taking direction and although he's a little dissappointed he won't get to show off his vocal abilities, he is excited to be potentially part of a horror movie trailer created by myself and my media partner.
Alexander was the first person to reply to my appeal on Twitter for people to audition in my horror movie trailer. His Twitter Biography alone makes me believe he is more than suitable to be cast in the trailer!

Alexander will still have to go through the auditioning process the same as everyother applicant, however he seems a very promising actor to have found at such an early stage of the audition process! He has assured me he will email me his acting CV over the next few days so I can review his previous acting work, to which there is an extensive list I have been told!
As well as being a promising actor, Alex also has a suitable look for the role myself and my partner have in mind for him. He is also of the right age to appeal to the film trailers target audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment