Friday 12 October 2012

Research and Planning - Audience Plot Feedback

I asked people on Facebook to read through my two plot ideas and then tell me which one they preferred and why, the responses are below:


The over all results seem to show that plot line 2 has more of an appeal to the people who read the two plot lines on Facebook. However the only member of my media class to have commented preferred plot line one. This is significant as the member of my media class actually knows what the plot line ideas are for and understands which will be best for the media class and media class project. However, I can not ignore the fact that 13 out of the 16 people who commented preferred plot line 2 (the plot line I personally prefer and have more ideas for in my head and the plot line my media teacher prefers as well). I do believe it will be plot line 2 I take through to the 'treatment' stage of my film trailer project.

No comments:

Post a Comment