Thursday 11 October 2012

Research and Planning - London Trip

Media/Film/Graphics Trip to London


I was recently involved in a College trip to the capital city with where I visited many places in London which would be beneficial for my media work.

On the trip I visited both iconic London landmarks and places such as the British Film Museum and the BBFC, where I saw examples of film work and film classifications which could help guide me when I come to plan and make my film trailer.

I also visited a West End show (Shrek the Musical) which I was also able to extract elements from to help me with the planning of my film trailer, as West End shows are famous for their use of lighting, set and sound, something that myself and my media project partner will have to take into consideration and plan thoroughly when creating our own film trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment