Wednesday 5 December 2012

Research and Planning - Budget Update



Since my last budget update I have not purchased any more items, however I have found a few things out:

-My Dad has the red spray paint that is required for the trailer, so I do not have to purchase any.

-TheBodyJewelleryShop online no longer sells white zombie contact lenses, so the price of this item has drastically shot up from around £6 which that shop used to sell them for, to £14 which is the cheapest I can now find after hours of searching online.

-My actress Sara already has a suitable pair of dolly shoes which can be used as part of her costume, so I don't have to buy these.

-My Mum is kindly letting me use one of her vintage looking knives for filming - however for health and safety purposes I am going to put a large amount of transparent Sellotape over the knife's blade and point during filming to ensure no one slices their hands off or kills anyone during filming.

Although I no longer need to worry about buying spray paint, a knife, or dolly shoes, I don't believe the amount of the budget I am saving from this will compensate for the dramatically increased price of the white zombie contact lenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment