Sunday 20 January 2013

Research and Planning - Article Filming

As a close up of a laptop screen flickers and flashes when being filmed on a camcorder, I decided to use my laptop screen recorder to record the close ups of the BBC News crime article I created for my trailer. This also eliminates the problem I had of having the photo previewer toolbars on the top and bottom of the article screen, as I can cut it out of the laptop screen recording. I'm not too sure what frame size these clips will need to be to be the same size as my camcorder recorded clips, but I can always re-film these screenshot style clips in minutes if necessary. Below are the unedited clips I recorded of the article on my laptop screen recorder:

Please ignore the sound on these videos, I was watching TV whilst recording these clips !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment