Friday 4 January 2013

Research and Planning - Magazine Mock Up Complete

This my completed mock up/draft of my film magazine. This was painstakingly created on a 2003 version of Microsoft PowerPoint, in preparation for creating my final film magazine on Adobe PhotoShop.

The grey rectangle in the middle represents where a photograph is going to be placed. The red outline of a rectangle in the bottom left corner represents where another photograph is going to be placed.


My masthead font is: AR BONNIE - size 126
My tagline font is: Tw Cen MT Condensed (in Bold Capitals) - size 21
My coverline headings font is: Tw Cen MT Condensed - size 32
My coverline body font is: Tw Cen MT Condensed - 22
My issue information font is: Tw Cen MT Condensed - 22
My 'exclusive' font is: Tw Cen MT Condensed (Capitals, 1 space between each letter) - size 22
My Far Beyond Obsession font is: Baskerville Old Face (in Bold Capitals) - size 36 and 26
My TRANSFIXED font is: Baskerville Old Face (in Bold Capitals) - size 70
My exclusive tagline 'The new film...' font is: Tw Cen MT Condensed (in Capitals) - size 23
My banner font is: Tw Cen MT Condensed (in Capitals) - size 28

No comments:

Post a Comment