Friday 18 January 2013

Research and Planning - Magazine Photo Draft

I created in PhotoShop a rough draft of what I want my magazine photograph to look like, with my male actor holding the lantern and my female actress being the zombie behind the gravestone. After creating the layout I wanted for the photograph I then practiced changing the brightness and contrast of different sections of the image, to make it look like night time and like the candle is really illuminated and lighting up part of my face near the lantern, in preparation for the manipulation I will be doing on my real photograph.

Layout:

Manipulated:


On Magazine cover:
I have really found this task incredibly helpful as preparation for making my real film magazine - it has improved my photo manipulation skills and helped me work out exactly what I wanted on my magazine cover image.

No comments:

Post a Comment