Thursday 24 January 2013

Research and Planning - Mac Screen


For some strange reason my magazine and poster appear incredibly dark on the Mac screen in comparison with my own laptop screen. I have a feeling the contrast, or brightness, on my screen makes things, particularly images, appear a lot lighter than they appear on the Mac screens. This causes a problem when editing my magazine and poster photographs at home, as I have no idea how my editing will look on the Macs when I go into College. I've been asking people over Facebook how the image looks to them and its mixed feedback, some saying they can see the dark church background and snow on the roof... and some saying the background is just completely black to them.

To combat this issue I will have to edit my photographs at College, rather than on Photoshop at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment