Tuesday 13 November 2012

Research and Planning - Mise-en-scene/Cinematography Inspiration

Whilst browsing my favourite art website I came across some photography by an artist I am familiar with and really love the work of. The photography literally captured on camera exactly what I had envisioned in my head for the opening scenes of the dead girl in my horror trailer. However my dead girl character will be in a white rag style dress with rips, tears and blood on it, rather than a smart black dress which is depicted in the photography I found. This photography is brilliant inspiration both for mise-en-scene and cinematography, as I love the location, the way the leaves are scattered, the lighting and exposure on the camera and the wound the model has, as well as the shot types and angles that have been used.

The photographs are below:






I would just like to make very clear that this photography is in no way my own and I am using it purely for research and inspirational purposes only.
(All photography rights reserved ©2009-2012 ~RavenBlakh DeviantArt.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment